Tuesday, April 27

Tomorrows

There's a lady who sits on a stool near a little table on Rundle Mall. She will interpret tarot cards for you, for gold coins ($1, $2). My housemate got a reading once, but I don't really remember what her comment was.

Wonder about the future? I do. And it is during extremely uncertain times like this, when I am very tempted to pay the lady to get my tarot card reading. TELL ME MAH FUTURE!

A friend quoted life to be a mysterious puzzle, and I agree. How do you solve a puzzle when you don't know what it looks like? Well, I personally like to think that this massive puzzle has little bits of clear pictures that you can piece together; and hopefully someday, we'll be amazed by the big picture and be glad that our sacrifices aren't in vain. So as a reminder to myself, focus on one thing at a time and don't be easily threatened by the shadows of uncertainty.

To fellow jobseekers and those who are still studying, my best wishes to us!

P/s: I have this urge to fix jigsaw puzzles now. Ah, I'm so easily distracted :(

1 comment:

imo sex 1000tk .1ghonta Phon sex 500tk Sexlly contack call me 01706390974 mim Akhter Call girl imo number 01706390974 said...

Ami sex korie imo sex 1000Tk phone sex 500tk sex korun callme 01710469450 সেক্স করলে ১০০ ভাগ সেভ থাকবে ১বার টাই করে দেখ সেক্সী আমি নদী ঢাকা তে থাকি সেক্স করতে আগে বিকাশ করে টাকা দিতে হবে তার পর সেক্স হবে ১০০% গোপন তাকবে সেক্স করতে কল দেও 01710469450 Ami sex korie imo sex 1000Tk phone sex 500tk sex korun callme 01710469450 সেক্স করলে ১০০ ভাগ সেভ থাকবে ১বার টাই করে দেখ সেক্সী আমি নদী ঢাকা তে থাকি সেক্স করতে আগে বিকাশ করে টাকা দিতে হবে তার পর সেক্স হবে ১০০% গোপন তাকবে সেক্স করতে কল দেও 01710469450