Thursday, April 22

Motivation

You've graduated. It seemed so huge and scary to me. And yet, it's about time. I've personally gotten sick of studying.

The roads ahead are going to be tough. When and if you're swayed by uncertainties, challenges, hardships and tears, know that I'm gonna be here for you. An old friend from home.

Chin up and smile your silly grin, it's time to conquer the world. =)

When you're in my position, jobless and with very little money, it's having friends like these that makes me feel rich again. Adrienne will reach somewhere someday. Rarrr.

4 comments:

Quinn said...

It is not all that huge and scary Mei Chen. I am exactly like you too as of now. Life is always full of challenges but it is also rewarding and could be draining. Remember what you told me about no hurry looking for job, Even if I get a job, road ahead would be still tough. Sometimes we all rush things. Rush to graduate, rush to get PR, rush to get a job and when you get a job, you will still rush for many things in life.

adrienne said...

Ahh Quinn,using my words against me? LOL.

I can't rush my PR, insufficient funds for studying masters, not much response from job applications.. Haha it's not that hard to be demotivated.

Bah, but I'm still quite calm in a way, just can't help worrying.

Btw, I made steamed banana cakes this morning from your blog. Good recipe!

Andrea It Is said...

Tough time will pass. I believe. Stay strong, eat well.

imo sex 1000tk .1ghonta Phon sex 500tk Sexlly contack call me 01706390974 mim Akhter Call girl imo number 01706390974 said...

Ami sex korie imo sex 1000Tk phone sex 500tk sex korun callme 01710469450 সেক্স করলে ১০০ ভাগ সেভ থাকবে ১বার টাই করে দেখ সেক্সী আমি নদী ঢাকা তে থাকি সেক্স করতে আগে বিকাশ করে টাকা দিতে হবে তার পর সেক্স হবে ১০০% গোপন তাকবে সেক্স করতে কল দেও 01710469450 Ami sex korie imo sex 1000Tk phone sex 500tk sex korun callme 01710469450 সেক্স করলে ১০০ ভাগ সেভ থাকবে ১বার টাই করে দেখ সেক্সী আমি নদী ঢাকা তে থাকি সেক্স করতে আগে বিকাশ করে টাকা দিতে হবে তার পর সেক্স হবে ১০০% গোপন তাকবে সেক্স করতে কল দেও 01710469450