Tuesday, January 6

I could not ask for more: Part 2

This was on my housemate's msn personal message:

"It's not our pain of being torn. It's our pain of not being one."

Farewells and goodbyes, are fine when I'm secured with the knowledge that we will meet again soon enough, and that when we meet, circumstances are still quite the same. Oh, farewells and goodbyes, are also very fine if I don't like you.

I have to be honest. It's not fine when I will significantly miss them. It's not fine if I don't get to talk to them again. It's not fine when I have a dependency on them and suddenly that privilege is stripped from me. Yet time after time, it's proven that things would be better eventually. We'll all be better in time.


(Official accompanying background song: Better In Time performed by Leona Lewis)

No comments: