Saturday, May 25

First artwork on the wall!

I used to dream about buying a house and filling it with my artwork all over the place. Lol I also had plans to hand paint patterns on the walls and ceiling.

Alas, now that we've bought a house.. I'm too chicken to do anything more than painting the walls white! Paint is not cheap and I kept imagining my cat creating a Picasso moment (probably called something like 'Rainbow Pawprints') around the house. Another thing holding me back is the fact that this place also belongs to the boyfriend and I don't know if he's gonna like my paintings. Heck I'm not even sure if I'm going to like it!

But look at it this way - it's a clean slate. A blank canvas, a great way to start. At least this is how I consoled the artist within.

I have not worked out enough courage to get adventurous on my walls yet so for now, painting on paper/canvas then hanging it up seems like the perfect compromise :)

Frame: RIBBA 42 x 52 cm, IKEA, AUD 19.95

If I've got spare cash, I'd give Art Logic a call to get their very cool gallery quality hanging system installed in my house. Neat and strong, these babies have a high tensile strength (up to 15 kg per strand from memory) and most importantly, you know you can trust the Art Logic folks, one of the best people I have worked with :)

1 comment:

imo sex 1000tk .1ghonta Phon sex 500tk Sexlly contack call me 01706390974 mim Akhter Call girl imo number 01706390974 said...

Ami sex korie imo sex 1000Tk phone sex 500tk sex korun callme 01710469450 সেক্স করলে ১০০ ভাগ সেভ থাকবে ১বার টাই করে দেখ সেক্সী আমি নদী ঢাকা তে থাকি সেক্স করতে আগে বিকাশ করে টাকা দিতে হবে তার পর সেক্স হবে ১০০% গোপন তাকবে সেক্স করতে কল দেও 01710469450 Ami sex korie imo sex 1000Tk phone sex 500tk sex korun callme 01710469450 সেক্স করলে ১০০ ভাগ সেভ থাকবে ১বার টাই করে দেখ সেক্সী আমি নদী ঢাকা তে থাকি সেক্স করতে আগে বিকাশ করে টাকা দিতে হবে তার পর সেক্স হবে ১০০% গোপন তাকবে সেক্স করতে কল দেও 01710469450