Wednesday, February 4

Second Tag: I'm breaking rules already

Starting time: 5.06 pm

Name: Adrienne
Nick: Hamster, Corrupted Monk, Panda, Alpaca, Anne, Adryn, Anna, Annabelle, Pui, Roundie etc etc omg so many
Sisters: Rosalyn is like more like a sister than a cousin to me
Brothers: Younger one - Marcus
Shoe size: 6-7 depending on the shoes. I've got broad feet. Sigh.
Height: 154 cm on my passport
Where do you live?: North Adelaide


Have you ever...

Been on a plane: Yes.
Swam in the ocean: NOOOO
Fallen asleep at school: Lost count. First time was in Mr Tan's Moral Ed class. No turning back ever since.
Broken someone's heart?: I hope not and hope I never will.
Fell off your chair?: Yup. Got a scar under my chin to remind me of my clumsiness.
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call: Put the phone near me but eventually fell asleep.
Saved emails: Lots of them.
What is your room like?: Large and comfortable (except during summer when it's so hot that you could bake traditional woodoven pizzas in my room)
What's right beside you: My Wacom bamboo
What is the last thing you ate: Last night's fried bihun.


Ever had ...

Chicken pox?: Yes.
Sore throat: Yes.
Broken nose: No.

Do you...

Believe in love at first sight?: Yes for animals, homewares and electronic gadgets.
Like picnic?: Love it.


Who was/were the last person...

You danced with: JoJo!
Last made you smile: Andrea, after she told me about her "lottery win"
Last made you laughed: Kenneth, for speaking Malay with me.
Last you last yelled at: I don't yell.

Today, did you...

Talk to someone you like: Yes.
Kiss anyone: No.
Get sick: No.
Talk to an ex: No.
Miss someone: Yes. Friends from home, friends who are not in Adelaide, friends who are here but not with me...
Who do you really hate?: I try not to harbour too much of hate.
Do you like your handwriting?: Sometimes it's really nice, sometimes I can't read my own stuff.
Are your toe nails painted: Nope.
What color shirt are you wearing now: White. Cousin's old team-building shirt; has the words RISING WARRIORS on the sides.
Are you a friendly person: I can be. Else I'm really quiet.
Do you have any pets: Always have them until I got to Aus. I want a brown guinea pig and call it Hazelnut.
Do you sleep with the tv/laptop on: I used to. Now I don't.
What are you doing right now?: I'm supposed to be doing my research report.
Can you handle the truth: I find that truth may hurt sometimes- but in the long run, it's very liberating. I don't like being 'protected' from the truth.
Are you closer to your mother or father?: Papa's girl. But Mom talks to me more. Too much for my liking.
Do you eat healthily?: I eat a lot of vegetables, wholegrain bread and dairy products. BUT I eat even more chocolates and sweet stuff. And alcohol.
Do you still have pictures of you and your ex?: Yes.
If you're having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to?: In Adelaide: Andrea, Steve,Wil, Elfer and Ken. In Malaysia: Rose, KQ, Eve, Papa
Are you loud or quiet mostly?: Quiet.
Are you confident?: No.


5 things I was doing 10 years ago:

1. Learning taekwondo with my brother
2. Drawing comic series with Kok Quin
3. Shy to talk to boys
4. Looked like a boy...
5. Walked to Mrs Sara's place for tuition class


5 things I would do if I were a billionaire

1. Pay off my debt to Petronas.
2. Repaying my family members (Eg: Get an orchard for my dad)
3. Buy my friends flight tickets (Eg: Andrea to HK)
4. Go travelling with Rosalyn and pay for her. But she pays for her own shopping :P
5. Set up a charity foundation. Talented people to showcase their art for the purpose of charity
.

5 bad habits of mine

1. Proscrastination
2. I don't know how to ask for help even when I really need it
3. I can't accept gifts/favours knowing that there's little possibility of me returning the favour
4. I check Facebook too often when I'm supposed to do serious things like report writing and studying.
5. I am lazy


5 places I've lived/living

1. Lucky Gardens
2. Island Glades
3. Kota Damansara (KDU Hostel)
4. Adelaide CBD (The Village)
5. North Adelaide (Mattanya)

No comments: